Important Offender Data
Status : Incarcerated
DOB : 05/18/1984
Age : 34
Sex : Male
Height : 5.11
Weight : 170
Race : Am Ind
Hair : Bald
Eyes : Brown
- Tattoo on L_Shoulder (NATIVE)
- Other on Head (BALD)
Description : 76-5-402 - RAPE/1ST DEGREE FELONY
Date Convicted : 05/19/2006
Conviction State : Utah
Statute : 76-5-402 Read Entire Statute
(1) A person commits rape when the actor has sexual intercourse with another person without the victim's consent.
(2) This section applies whether or not the actor is married to the victim.
(3) Rape is a felony of the first degree, punishable by a term of imprisonment of:
(a) except as provided in Subsection (3)(b) or (c), not less than five years and which may be for life;
(b) except as provided in Subsection (3)(c) or (4), 15 years and which may be for life, if the trier of fact finds that:
(i) during the course of the commission of the rape the defendant caused serious bodily injury to another; or
(ii) at the time of the commission of the rape, the defendant was younger than 18 years of age and was previously convicted of a grievous sexual offense; or
(c) life without parole, if the trier of fact finds that at the time of the commission of the rape the defendant was previously convicted of a grievous sexual offense.
(4) If, when imposing a sentence under Subsection (3)(b), a court finds that a lesser term than the term described in Subsection (3)(b) is in the interests of justice and states the reasons for this finding on the record, the court may impose a term of imprisonment of not less than:
(a) 10 years and which may be for life; or
(b) six years and which may be for life.
(5) The provisions of Subsection (4) do not apply when a person is sentenced under Subsection (3)(a) or (c).
(6) Imprisonment under Subsection (3)(b), (3)(c), or (4) is mandatory in accordance with Section 76-3-406.
Furthermore, Al Coggeshell is listed on this website because at one point he was listed on a state registry for offenses that he or she had been charged for, but that doesn’t mean he or she will commit future crimes. All state laws restrict any person from committing crimes to any persons on this website and all offenders of that will be subject to criminal prosecution and/or civil liability.