Adrian Jesse Mansanarez
Important Offender Data
- Tattoo on Upper_R_Arm (TAZMANIAN DEVIL
- PRISON TOWER
- FENCE AND CLOUDS)
- Tattoo on R_arm (CLOWN FACES
- BARB WIRE BAND W/KNIFE IN SKULL
- " WOMAN'S FACE
- CLOCK @ 3)
- Tattoo on Chest (2 SKULLS MASKS
- (LYNN) IN MEMORY OF AJM - 1965-1997)
- Tattoo on abdomen (WOMAN'S FACE)
- Tattoo on R_Thigh (SKULL WITH HORNS)
- Tattoo on L_arm (CLOWNS-CRY NOW LAUGH LATER
- PRISON CELL
- TOWER; DEVIL'S AND WOMAN'S FACE)
- Tattoo on Upper_L_Arm (BARB WIRE)
- Tattoo on LH_finger ("HATE"ON 4 FINGERS; 2 SYMBOLS ON BASE OF THUMB)
- Tattoo on Back ("BROWN PRIDE
- " SKULL
- " JESTER)
- Tattoo on L_calf (SKULL)
- Tattoo on R_calf (SCROLL WITH CHILDREN'S NAMES)
- Tattoo on Neck ()
- Tattoo on abdomen (Grim Reaper)
(1) A person commits rape of a child when the person has sexual intercourse with a child who is under the age of 14.
(2) Rape of a child is a first degree felony punishable by a term of imprisonment of:
(a) except as provided in Subsections (2)(b) and (4), not less than 25 years and which may be for life; or
(b) life without parole, if the trier of fact finds that:
(i) during the course of the commission of the rape of a child, the defendant caused serious bodily injury to another; or
(ii) at the time of the commission of the rape of a child the defendant was previously convicted of a grievous sexual offense.
(3) Subsection (2)(b) does not apply if the defendant was younger than 18 years of age at the time of the offense.
(a) When imposing a sentence under Subsection (2)(a) and (4)(b), a court may impose a term of imprisonment under Subsection (4)(b) if:
(i) it is a first time offense for the defendant under this section;
(ii) the defendant was younger than 21 years of age at the time of the offense; and
(iii) the court finds that a lesser term than the term described in Subsection (2)(a) is in the interests of justice under the facts and circumstances of the case, including the age of the victim, and states the reasons for this finding on the record.
(b) If the conditions of Subsection (4)(a) are met, the court may impose a term of imprisonment of not less than:
(i) 15 years and which may be for life;
(ii) 10 years and which may be for life; or
(iii) six years and which may be for life.
(5) Imprisonment under this section is mandatory in accordance with Section 76-3-406.
Furthermore, Adrian Jesse Mansanarez is listed on this website because at one point he was listed on a state registry for offenses that he or she had been charged for, but that doesn’t mean he or she will commit future crimes. All state laws restrict any person from committing crimes to any persons on this website and all offenders of that will be subject to criminal prosecution and/or civil liability.