Agapito Ramirez Curiel Jr
Important Offender Data
Status : Incarcerated
DOB : 08/23/1964
Age : 54
Sex : Male
Height : 5.07
Weight : 165
Race : Hispanic
Hair : Black
Eyes : Brown
- Tattoo on Back (WIZARD; LION HEAD)
- Tattoo on Chest (PRAYING HANDS. PITO JR.)
- Tattoo on Upper_L_Arm (TRIBAL; "TREVEN"; WOMAN WITH ROSES)
- Tattoo on L_Hand (CROSS)
- Tattoo on L_forearm ("DALLAS COWBOYS" STAR; "PITO JR II MI HIJO"; ROSE; "JASMINE LYNN CURIEL" "PRID)
- Tattoo on R_arm ("JAYDEN SKY CURIEL"; YING YANG; TRIBAL)
- Tattoo on R_leg (HEART WITH CHAINS; STAR; HALF HEART)
- Tattoo on R_forearm (ROSE ANTHONY RAE IN MEMORY " BROWN"..)
- Tattoo on Upper_L_Arm (JASMINE LYN CURIEL)
- Tattoo on Upper_R_Arm (TRIBAL; "SMILE NOW CRY LATER"; "LOVE MOM";)
- Tattoo on L_calf (TRIBAL)
- Piercing on R_ear ()
- Mark on Face (DISCOLORED)
- Tattoo on R_calf ()
- Tattoo on L_ankle ()
- Tattoo on L_arm ()
- Tattoo on R_Shoulder ()
- Mark on R_cheek (DISCOLORED)
- Scar on L_ear ()
Description : 76-5-402 - RAPE-ATTEMPTED/1ST DEGREE FELONY (attempted)
Date Convicted : 07/07/2017
Conviction State : Utah
Statute : 76-5-402 Read Entire Statute
(1) A person commits rape when the actor has sexual intercourse with another person without the victim's consent.
(2) This section applies whether or not the actor is married to the victim.
(3) Rape is a felony of the first degree, punishable by a term of imprisonment of:
(a) except as provided in Subsection (3)(b) or (c), not less than five years and which may be for life;
(b) except as provided in Subsection (3)(c) or (4), 15 years and which may be for life, if the trier of fact finds that:
(i) during the course of the commission of the rape the defendant caused serious bodily injury to another; or
(ii) at the time of the commission of the rape, the defendant was younger than 18 years of age and was previously convicted of a grievous sexual offense; or
(c) life without parole, if the trier of fact finds that at the time of the commission of the rape the defendant was previously convicted of a grievous sexual offense.
(4) If, when imposing a sentence under Subsection (3)(b), a court finds that a lesser term than the term described in Subsection (3)(b) is in the interests of justice and states the reasons for this finding on the record, the court may impose a term of imprisonment of not less than:
(a) 10 years and which may be for life; or
(b) six years and which may be for life.
(5) The provisions of Subsection (4) do not apply when a person is sentenced under Subsection (3)(a) or (c).
(6) Imprisonment under Subsection (3)(b), (3)(c), or (4) is mandatory in accordance with Section 76-3-406.
Furthermore, Agapito Ramirez Curiel Jr is listed on this website because at one point he was listed on a state registry for offenses that he or she had been charged for, but that doesn’t mean he or she will commit future crimes. All state laws restrict any person from committing crimes to any persons on this website and all offenders of that will be subject to criminal prosecution and/or civil liability.